This Monkey Bread is DELICIOUS! I would recommend this recipe for the next time you host a brunch or have house guests for the weekend. In my house we make it whether there’s an occasion or not because it is SO GOOD! And it only has 5 ingredients! Your overall time to prep and bake is about 40 minutes so you can definitely make it when you need something quick and easy!
Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 30 Minutes
2- 16 oz cans of biscuits
3/4 cup of unsalted butter
2 tsp of cinnamon
1 cup of dark brown sugar
1 cup of chopped walnuts(optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cut each biscuits into quarters and toss into greased Bundt pan. Sprinkle in the walnuts with the biscuits if you choose to add them to your bread.
3. Melt butter, sugar and cinnamon in a medium sauce pan until completely combined.
4. Pour butter mixture into pan with biscuits. Evenly distribute.
5. Bake in oven for 30 minutes at 350 degrees. Place a cookie sheet on rack below Bundt pan to catch any drippings.
6. Remove bread from oven and let sit for 10 minutes before transferring to cake stand or plate.
7. Serve this Monkey Bread warm with a cup of coffee or maybe even a glass of red wine!