BBQ Pulled Pork Sliders are a favorite in our house. The BBQ pork is served on a King’s Hawaiian Roll and topped with a Ranch Bacon Blue Cheese Cole Slaw!! My Mom made this recipe for us quite often when I was younger and its now made it into my home as a regular meal. It is super easy and doesn’t take much to throw together. Great idea for a get together when you really don’t have much time to cook. The pulled pork is made in a Crock-Pot and its cooked for one hour per pound. I have also listed the recipe for the Cole Slaw below and it is AMAZING!!!!
Ranch Bacon Blue Cheese Cole Slaw
Prep Time: 15 minutes
1 package of Cole Slaw
1/2 cup Blue Cheese Crumbles
1 cup Ranch Dressing
5 slices crispy bacon(crumbled)
1. Cook bacon in oven for 10 minutes at 400 degrees.
2. Let bacon cool and crumble.
3. Combine all ingredients into a medium size bowl.
BBQ Pulled Pork
Prep Time: 15 minutes Cook Time: 1 hour per pound
1 boneless pork shoulder
1/4 cup Sweet Baby Ray’s BBQ Sauce per pound of pork
1- 12 oz can of Dr. Pepper or Root Beer
Salt and pepper to taste
King’s Hawaiian Rolls
1. Salt and pepper pork shoulder. Place pork in Crock-Pot and pour Dr. Pepper over the shoulder. Cook on low heat for one hour per pound.
2. After pork is finished cooking, drain and remove pork shoulder from Crock-Pot. Shred completely. The pork should be tender enough to shred with forks.
3. Mix the BBQ sauce in with the shredded pork.
4. Serve on a Hawaiian roll and top with the Cole Slaw mixture.