Baked Rosemary Chicken & Veggies. This meal is for those long days at work and you just want to make something quick and easy. The chicken has so much flavor and is very moist. The potatoes were soft and carrots and onions crisp. Follow the steps below to get this simple healthy recipe.
Baked Rosemary Chicken & Veggies
Prep Time: 15 minutes Cook Time: 1 Hour
2 large Chicken Breasts with Rib Meat (you can also use chicken legs)
6 Red Potatoes(halved)
1 small bag of Rainbow Carrots
1 small Sweet/Yellow Onion(cut into eighths)
5 Garlic Cloves
Fresh Rosemary and Thyme
3 Tbsp of Olive Oil(divided)
Salt & Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cut potatoes in half and ends off of carrots. Chop onion into eighths.
3. Toss veggies and garlic cloves in 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Place chicken in ungreased baking dish skin side up and brush both chicken breasts with remaining 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Surround chicken with veggie mixture and place rosemary and thyme throughout dish.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for one hour uncovered. Chicken will be ready when internal temperature is at 160 degrees.