NO BAKE CHEESECAKE? It doesn’t get better than that! This is a fun dessert to be creative and make your own. I love using the shot glasses because it makes for the perfect serving size and has a great presentation. My toppings for this recipe are blueberries and strawberries to help with my 4th of July presentation but you can always try your favorite candy bar or cookies crumbled on top! I refrigerated overnight but you only need a minimum of 3 hours to let this cheesecake chill in the fridge. Make this dessert today for your 4th of July party!
Servings: 20 Cheesecake Shots
8 Low Fat Honey Graham Cracker sheets (fine crumbs)
2 tbsp of granulated sugar
3/4 cup unsalted butter (melted)
2- 8 oz packages of less fat cream cheese (softened)
1- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
1/4 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice (about 1 whole lemon)
2 tbsp all-purpose flour
1 tsp of vanilla extract
mixed fresh berries or your favorite topping
**Click this image for details on where to purchase the disposable shot glasses.
1. Crumble graham crackers in a large bowl using a potato masher or add crackers to a gallon size Ziploc bag and roll with a rolling pin.
2. Mix together graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter.
3. Scoop 1 tablespoon of crust mixture into each shot glass and press down firmly to form.
4. Refrigerate crust for 30 minutes.
5. In a kitchen mixer on medium speed, beat cream cheese until smooth.
6. Slowly add condensed milk, flour, lemon juice and vanilla to the cream cheese until well combined.
7. Scoop filling into a sandwich bag and cut off a small corner to squeeze into the shot glasses.
8. Cover and refrigerate cheesecake shots for a minimum of 3 hours.
9. Add your toppings when ready to serve!